With the help of our team of highly qualified and trained manpower, we are engaged in offering outstanding quality NG SMR Hydrogen Generation Plant. It is extensively used for producing hydrogen for natural gas and steam methane reforming. This plant is manufactured by utilizing supreme quality components with the aid of pioneering technology under the proper direction of our deft team of professionals. We also test it prior to dispatch from our end to ensure its high performance. Clients can avail this NG SMR Hydrogen Generation Plant in numerous models and specifications at reasonable prices.
Features of NG SMR Hydrogen Generation Plant:
- High productivity
- Long-operational life
- Low energy consumption
- Excellent performance
NG SMR Hydrogen Generation Plant Data:
- Production capacity : 50-50,000Nm3/H
- Purity : 99%-99.999% (v/v)
- Pressure : 1.3-3.0MPa
- Temperature :Ambient
PLANT FEATURES of NG SMR Hydrogen Generation Plant:
- Operation and control are reliable and applicable, and the automation is high.
- It is a mature production technology, which can be operated safely and reliably.
- The desorbed gas from PSA can be burned; which can both reduce the fuel consumption and decrease the ventilation of the waste gas.
- The operation cost is low and the investment will be recovered in a short period of time.
BASIC PROCESS STEPS of NG SMR Hydrogen Generation Plant:
- Steam reforming of natural gas, LPG or naphtha (feedstocks) with subsequent purification is the most economical and thus the most common
- process for hydrogne production and serves 95% of the world's hydrogen demand.
- The feedstock is desulphurized,mixed with steam and converted to synthesis gas in the top fired reformer furnace using nickel catalyst.
- The synthesis gas is cooled down in the heat recovery section and subsequently fed to the high temperature CO-convertion reactor followed by cooling and PSA purification system.
- Individual plant concepts with respect to desulphurization, product compression, water treatment, hydrogen product storage etc. can be offered.
FAQs of NG SMR Hydrogen Generation Plant:
Q: What is a NG SMR Hydrogen Generation Plant?
A NG SMR Hydrogen Generation Plant is an office intended to create hydrogen gas using the steam methane reforming (SMR) process, where petroleum gas (methane) is responded with steam to deliver hydrogen gas and carbon dioxide.
Q: How does a NG SMR Hydrogen Generation Plant work?
In a NG SMR Hydrogen Generation Plant, gaseous petrol is blended in with steam and warmed within the sight of an impetus. The methane in the petroleum gas responds with steam to deliver hydrogen gas and carbon dioxide. The delivered gas combination is then handled to isolate and clean the hydrogen.
Q: What are the upsides of NG SMR for hydrogen generation?
NG SMR is a deeply grounded technique with high hydrogen creation effectiveness. It can use existing gaseous petrol foundation and can be practical for enormous scope hydrogen creation.
Q: Where are NG SMR Hydrogen Generation Plants regularly found?
NG SMR Hydrogen Generation Plants are many times situated close to gaseous petrol sources, modern focuses, and districts with an interest for hydrogen, as well as regions with admittance to steam and utilities.